Analyst Programmer, Hong Kong
We believe in caring about our people because they are our greatest asset. CML works with multicultural stakeholders daily to achieve more and bring them the best solutions. That’s why we continuously invest in optimizing our culture and focus on providing our team with opportunities to develop their skills (e.g., through professional coaching to achieve their highest potential).
The analyst programmer will assist the IT and ERP manager in Hong Kong to support the company’s BI systems, ERP systems, and other related IT-landscape applications.
In addition, this post will participate in system development projects and provide support including, but not limited to, user requirement collection and analysis, user training, system documentation, system support and maintenance, enhancement, and programming.
- Develop and enhance related IT systems and applications
- Prepare functional specifications
- Transfer the relevant business and interface processes into IT systems and other applications to get a maximum automation degree and prepare all required business reports
- Conduct function testing and prepare documentation
- Manage help desk/hotline service
CML is a leading provider of printed circuit boards. We develop tailor-made sourcing and manufacturing solutions for our customers worldwide with strong partnerships and reliable connections.