Reading time ( words)
PCB West 2018, Silicon Valley's largest PCB industry event, returns to the Santa Clara Convention Center for its 27th year September 11-13, 2018. Attendees can attend the Technical Conference (September 11-13) for all three days or just one. Register before August 13 and save $100.
- Nearly 70 presentations, including 15+ free sessions
- All-day tutorials on transmission lines, DFM, and assembly process troubleshooting
- Training for designers, fabricators and assemblers
- Speakers from TTM Technologies, NXP Semiconductor and more top companies
- Sponsored lunch-n-learns Tuesday (Streamline Circuits) and Thursday (Polar Instruments) for conference attendees
- Conference catalog is now available here.
The PCB West One-Day Exhibition (Wednesday, Sept 12) is free to attendees.
- Wednesday, September 12 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm with 100+ booths
- Coffee Barista sponsored by Zuken
- Lunch sponsored by Sierra Circuits
- Evening Reception sponsored by Ultra Librarian
- 15 FREE technical sessions ranging from design to fab to assembly
To register now, click here.